Superior NHL Sim league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun based, NHL GM realistic simulation league where you can trade, draft, sign and discuss from NHL players. Simulation games are based on the(EA)NHL 09 xbox 360

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canucks Gm Commissioner
Admin
Canucks Gm Commissioner

Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!   Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 pm

The Vancouver Sun

Today the Vancouver Canucks organization announced that they have once agian changed there jerseys. They decided to change them cause they were mad that Marian Hossa, Marian Gaborik and Jay-Bo signed with other teams and all they got was Aaron Rome, Tanner Glass and re-signed Kyle Wellwood. The home jersey logo has a different logo than the away jersey. The reson for that is because they could not decide which one to choose.

Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!! Canucksuniforms
Back to top Go down
https://superiorsimleaguenhl.forumotion.com
Wings GM Admin
Admin
Wings GM Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!   Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:37 pm

sweet looking
Back to top Go down
Phoenix GM

Phoenix GM

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!   Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 pm

much better than the real ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!   Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vancouver Canucks NEW JERSEYS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1