Superior NHL Sim league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun based, NHL GM realistic simulation league where you can trade, draft, sign and discuss from NHL players. Simulation games are based on the(EA)NHL 09 xbox 360

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prongers on ducks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguins Gm Co-commish
Admin
Penguins Gm Co-commish

Prongers on ducks Empty
PostSubject: Prongers on ducks   Prongers on ducks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 pm

sorry man, were a little bit behind that transaction prongers on ducks, but u can find the rosters in this thread in player ratings western confrence, just go back to registration and youll find it on there, but u have to copy paste those rosters and go to nhlnumbers and get there cap, and years left and RFA or UFA, but make sure its on your roster list and but your salary cap on there too, i suggest to look over the rules and getting started on the Superior Sim League Information thread... itll help alot
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Flyers GM

Philadelphia Flyers GM

Prongers on ducks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prongers on ducks   Prongers on ducks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 pm

dude pronger should be on flyers cuz you said its ok for smyth to be on the kings and that trade happened after the pronger one so i should have him?
Back to top Go down
Penguins Gm Co-commish
Admin
Penguins Gm Co-commish

Prongers on ducks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prongers on ducks   Prongers on ducks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 pm

i wasnt the one makin the rosters though man... you gotta consult CanucksGm about that one... cause i made the topics on the site he did the technical stuff
Back to top Go down
Canucks Gm Commissioner
Admin
Canucks Gm Commissioner

Prongers on ducks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prongers on ducks   Prongers on ducks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:19 pm

U DO NOT US THE RATINGS FOR ROSTER U GET THE ROSTER FROM www.nhlnumbers.com CMON PITTS STEP IT UP
Back to top Go down
https://superiorsimleaguenhl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Prongers on ducks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prongers on ducks   Prongers on ducks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prongers on ducks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superior NHL Sim league :: Gm Registration-
Jump to: